eCommerce Project Manager
eCommerce Project Manager - 6-month Contract
Location: Leeds - 1-2 days a week onsite
You can be the eCommerce Project Manager within a thriving, agile, ecommerce team in the midst of a large-scale transformation project. You will have responsibility manage a squad and work on front-end, web and mobile applications utilising agile methodologies.
- Coaching and embedding key agile delivery principles
- Building relationships with offshore, 3rd party suppliers
- Migrating the work into a BAU state
- Managing a high impact team
- Managing stakeholders across the organisation ensuing the delivery teams can focus on delivery
- Risk management
- Developing the road map of work
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Experience in an Agile Project Manager role
- Experience implementing Agile Principles
- Experience with Web and Mobile applications
- Ecommerce experience
- Strong agile delivery background with a track record of leading agile ceremonies
- Scrum and/or Kanban
- JIRA and Confluence
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to this advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Project DeliveryWorkday Implementation Manager - 12 Month FTC£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum £6k car allowance
- £6k car allowance
Job Title: Workday Implementation Manager
Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract ...
Project DeliverySupply Chain Project ManagerNegotiableLeeds
IT Project Manager - Supply Chain
6 Month Contract
Leeds / Hybrid - 2 to 3 days per week Find out more